Hi there.
So I've decided to write whatever I find memorable during this MRO period here, for future reading, simply because things are sometimes too private to be shared at Facebook, or too long for Instagram and Twitter.
So today is the 19th day of MRO, and it is about Abdullah Fathi aka Along, one of my nephews.
I've always known that he is a secretive boy. He doesnt speak much usually, but when he does, he does. He also always asks question randomly that sometimes I am impressed with him and thinking ability for a 10 year old boy.
But today, the fact that he does not really share what bothers him, hits me extra hard. He looked unhappy, in fact a bit upset this evening, when he usually will be very happy and cheerful alongside his cousins, Mal and Eam. So I asked him why. And his answer like slapping right into my face.
"Along taknak cerita masalah Along dengan orang lain. Nanti Along selesaikan sendiri."
I was left speechless for a moment. After gasping some air and looking for ideas to reply, I told him,
"Ada benda kita boleh simpan, ada benda kita kena kongsi." I still couldnt believe that I have to say that to a 10 y/o boy. He just stared at me blankly, not intending to reply me anything. After a while, he left. Sitting alone at the couch, and I didnt mean to disturb him. A while later, he came, looking as usual; fine and happy.
Masha ALLAH.
I seriously felt like an useless aunt, who cannot do anything to help my nephew. I didnt know whether he fought with his other cousins, or he got scolded by my sister, or he was unhappy with what exactly. He didnt allow me to help him and that frustrated me the most. He didnt trust me to share the concerns that bother him, and that upsets me in a sad way. And the fact he came back looking fine saddened me more that my nephew has to sort things out by himself, in whatever way only God knows.
Anyway, may ALLAH ease your matter boy. Whatever happens, I love you and you can always count on me on ANYTHING, my dear.
I truly believe that this MRO, among others, gives me opportunity to know my family members better and closer. Perhaps the opportunity that we will not be getting in usual days.
Whatever it is - alhamdulillah. In spite of this MRO, we might be enjoying something we do not even realize. It is on us to whether appreciate it or ignore it.
Again, Long, Che Sue loves u tau!
Bye for now.
So I've decided to write whatever I find memorable during this MRO period here, for future reading, simply because things are sometimes too private to be shared at Facebook, or too long for Instagram and Twitter.
So today is the 19th day of MRO, and it is about Abdullah Fathi aka Along, one of my nephews.
I've always known that he is a secretive boy. He doesnt speak much usually, but when he does, he does. He also always asks question randomly that sometimes I am impressed with him and thinking ability for a 10 year old boy.
But today, the fact that he does not really share what bothers him, hits me extra hard. He looked unhappy, in fact a bit upset this evening, when he usually will be very happy and cheerful alongside his cousins, Mal and Eam. So I asked him why. And his answer like slapping right into my face.
"Along taknak cerita masalah Along dengan orang lain. Nanti Along selesaikan sendiri."
I was left speechless for a moment. After gasping some air and looking for ideas to reply, I told him,
"Ada benda kita boleh simpan, ada benda kita kena kongsi." I still couldnt believe that I have to say that to a 10 y/o boy. He just stared at me blankly, not intending to reply me anything. After a while, he left. Sitting alone at the couch, and I didnt mean to disturb him. A while later, he came, looking as usual; fine and happy.
Masha ALLAH.
I seriously felt like an useless aunt, who cannot do anything to help my nephew. I didnt know whether he fought with his other cousins, or he got scolded by my sister, or he was unhappy with what exactly. He didnt allow me to help him and that frustrated me the most. He didnt trust me to share the concerns that bother him, and that upsets me in a sad way. And the fact he came back looking fine saddened me more that my nephew has to sort things out by himself, in whatever way only God knows.
Anyway, may ALLAH ease your matter boy. Whatever happens, I love you and you can always count on me on ANYTHING, my dear.
I truly believe that this MRO, among others, gives me opportunity to know my family members better and closer. Perhaps the opportunity that we will not be getting in usual days.
Whatever it is - alhamdulillah. In spite of this MRO, we might be enjoying something we do not even realize. It is on us to whether appreciate it or ignore it.
Again, Long, Che Sue loves u tau!
( Along - at the left- with Eam)
Bye for now.


0 love letta(s):
Post a Comment