Monday, December 19, 2022

Again

 Today it happened again. 


In the sea of the mentions, finally the court stood down for a decision. Finally I got to catch my breath for a moment, before sprinting again for another matter. 


While walking out of the court room, I surpassed a senior counsel who has been quite familiar with the court and me myself, since he is a watching brief counsel for a matter. 


"How do you handle ah Puan?" he said things that literally stopped me from moving on. 


"Sorry?" I responded, not ready for another heartwarming situation. 


"If I were you, I cannot tahan like this everyday. After a year I will cabut already." he said, jokingly. And his smiling face, somehow showed sincerity. 


"You la, tak offer I gaji RM10k monthly." I replied, jokingly too. To which both of us laughed, before I excused myself to settle my matter. 


Life. Isn't it? 


Though probably this is not what I vouched for, offered for etc, but I accepted it already, kan? So embrace it with all my heart, because - saya yang menjalankan amanah :) 

0 love letta(s):