Thursday, April 13, 2023

Not appreciating enough

 Bismillahirrahmanirrahim


This thing has actually been lingering in my mind for quite some time. I've always felt that I express so much less feelings than I supposed to, for example not being thankful enough for everything that Firdaus does to me. 


Indeed there are ups and downs in the relationship. There are times I did lowered my pride etc just to ensure sour things do not prolong, but I would say most of the times his patience just overcome everything. And his understanding too. 


Also, we might have different thoughts and opinion on so many things, BUT the way we tried to lower ourselves to reach at certain meeting points, just make me know that indeed I am with the right person. 


What I afraid the most now is that I could not be expressive enough in being thankful for all these. For these people who love me unconditionally and for all the blessings that ALLAH has given me - ALHAMDULILLAH. 


And you, if by one day I am no longer here and you are then reading this, please do know that I am so grateful for each and everything. 


Thank you and may you be blessed eternally. Forgive for all my sins, and please do notify that I know no boundary of love towards you :) Sorry if this sounds cringey, but I hope you are rest assured, I am happy. With you. 


And so, even without me, please be happy. 

0 love letta(s):