Saturday, August 14, 2021

Thank you, Hana.

 Dear Hana, 

I am writing this entry instead of amending my draft for that doctor's summon. I feel like writing to you more than anything else as of now, which shows how much I love you and how much you are weighing in my heart. 


This is for you, Hana. Thank you. 




It was fun reading what you write to me on your blog. It feels good. I wish you can write more and longer, so I can read whatever you are writing - whenever I need some kind of sweet things. 


For being worse writer than you who could not even write any beautiful things to you though there are so many of them created for these 2 years, I am sorry. 


Will be coming back here next time, once I got the strength to. Sobs. 


Till next time, Hana. 


@maryamjamilahmk 

10th August 2021

0 love letta(s):