I talked to to Hana yesterday.
It was a usual impromptu heart to heart conversation with her, which then I suddenly asked her a question that I could not answer myself.
"What if you meet a guy, say that he ticks only 6-7 out of 10 boxes you have. Would you consider him still or would you risk yourself to let him go and find anyone who could probably tick all the boxes, or perhaps at least 9 of it?"
And her answer makes sense, considering her situation. Which I know my answer would be different, considering my situation. And that makes me realize that - everyone's answer might not be same, because everyone's situation differs from one to another.
Determining factor for the answer, I would say how the boxes are being listed accordingly. Like, what is your priority and which boxes exactly he cannot tick. This would be so crucial for you to come out with your end product - a YES or NO.
Honestly for me, if in my case that a gentleman has successfully ticked the boxes at the above, which of course have been the priorities for me, and somehow he didnt get to tick the bottom ones, I think I can tolerate that. Maybe.
But if the other way around, I afraid I may not be able to tolerate.
But I was thinking, what if for others, the box that he fails to tick is very petty ones, unimportant, in fact irrelevant for future. But maybe those boxes mean a lot to me personally, being the potential life partner. I think I would not tolerate that. But things may be different if he excellently ticks all the boxes at the top, and missing two or three boxes at the bottom.
Another matter to consider is, most importantly I may not be able to tick all his boxes too. In which I believe that is when we will learn how to tolerate each other.
Maybe.

0 love letta(s):
Post a Comment