I think that thing is going to happen once again.
No matter how I love myself and love being myself, I just cannot deny the fact that - not all people who just get to know me, will love me.
Because they will not.
They think I am A, but somehow when they know me closer, I am actually B, which is different from what they think I am, so they quietly leave. Some other reasons would be that they have successfully found someone who is A, who exactly meets their expectation and taste, maybe?
So, the next thing I would learn about them is they getting married. Previous cases from my experience is that they got married to some people who I dont even know exist in their life. Indeed, who am I to know all people in their life right, though to some point they would contact me everyday just to update their silly daily routine. Heh.
Yes, you read it right. This is how actually a brokenhearted person writes. When at this age, so many similar occasion happens. it exhausts me. They approached, gave hope, made u felt so special, yet when somehow they happened to find someone better than you, they quietly left. Which Hana calls it as ghosting. Yeah, why not? Ghosts doing ghosts thingy, what's weird with that ? Sheesh.
What should I do then? If I were too cold, would u like it? What if I am friendly, would u despise me? So what if I am too expressive, would you not like me then? So if I am less religious than expected, would that change the thought you have on me?
So should I be someone exactly up to your taste, so u would not ghost me, after quite some time?
No, honey. No. Ghost would still be ghost, and I would be me.
Do ghost me, if that makes u happy. I am sorry if I am not cup of tea. Well, sorry not sorry. I shall be happy the way I am, and if by ghosting me makes u happy, then do ghost me. It is a pity that you find me no longer interesting, but hey, I am still amazed by me myself day by day, then it's your fault if you find me boring. Sorry if u are not able to see that funny, charming side of me. Why? Because all you see through is how you want to see me, not the way I want to be seen. It is you who limits how you should view me, but sorry dude, I am not an object for you to sort of, giving review?
Do ghost me. Do disappear into the thin air. Do be invisible that I can no longer see your name on my screen, wherever they are. Not on Whatsapp, neither on Instagram, Twitter nor Facebook. Let my world is quiet without you. I may be lonely, but why not, if that is how life offers peacefulness to me?
It has been days that you become silent. No more DMs, PMs or whatever it is. I guess you now no longer has interest in me. It's okay bro. Maybe you found someone far interesting than me, who is worth of your SURVEY more. Then I wish nothing but the best for you. All the best.
Just one thing. Dont objectify us. I've encountered this advice for so long, and I still want to remember it. It feels different you know, to be approached by someone who really wants only you to be by his side, compared with to be approached by someone who just needs anyone to be by his side.
The appreciation.
But heh, what do you know about that kan? When all you do is to ghost people who you no longer have interest with.
Ha ha.
Be happy. But dont forget, what happens to me, who knows, might will happen to someone dear to you in the future, say, your daughter? Ops.
Bye.

0 love letta(s):
Post a Comment